COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT & OFFICE SIGNAGE PACK
This simple to use package includes a full set of guidelines and samples of how to produce your risk assessment, along with some typical guiding signage for staff and visitors.
Coronavirus, or COVID-19 represents a new type of risk
to businesses in not just the UK, but across the whole world.
Why Do I Need A COVID-19 Risk Assessment?
All companies with more than five employees will (or should) have
a risk assessment covering the various aspects of their day to day activities.
UK companies also have a legal obligation to protect their staff, under
the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Once you have written your COVID-19 risk assessment, it should be relayed
to all staff and any other stakeholder within your business. Send everyone
a copy, print off copies and post them on the walls in common areas.
If you operate a Quality Management System, your new COVID-19
risk assessment should be adopted into your existing set of risk
assessments and reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
10% OF PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THE PACKS GO TO NHS CHARITIES.
Items Included in the Package
✔ A blank templated version for you to get started
✔ Sample risk assessments to give you further guidance
✔ A COVID-19 checklist, to help you make sure you have everything covered
✔ A4 & A3 information signage for you to use in and around your offices
In accordance with Health & Safety at Work Act, an employer should:
- Take steps to identify any hazard that may cause injury or illness.
- Assess the likelihood or risk of someone becoming harmed, and if so, how seriously.
- Take appropriate action to eliminate the risk, or if this not possible as with COVID-19, to put measures in place in order to control the risk
A great resource! It helps you delve into every part of your business functionality and think about how to keep it safe. High recommend it, and the covid signs are very useful
This was so helpful. Great pack and very simple to use.
Very very good! Now completed mine and the guide was really simple to follow. Signage is now up on the office wall, and we are ready to open.
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Full guidance on how to write a risk assessment for your premises and external areas
- A blank templated version for you to get started
- Sample risk assessments to give you further guidance
- A certificate of compliance for you to hang in your common areas
- A COVID-19 checklist, to help you make sure you have everything covered
- A4 & A3 information signage for you to use in and around your offices
The information we provide is designed simply as a guide to help you complete a Risk Assessment of the challenges posed by the CoronavisrusCOVID-19 pandemic, that is suitable for the various aspects of your business.
Depending on the size and structure of your organisation, you may feel it necessary to complete a risk assessment of each operation or process.
All information we give is in good faith and is designed to help you get started on the journey of getting your company to a point where you have minimised or managed the risk of Coronavirus/COVID-19 to your workforce.
Remember, your COVID-19 risk assessment should form part of a current risk assessments and method statement